Satan knows that he is defeated and that his time is short. He is in a rage because of his impending demise and strives to destroy all he can in the time he has left.
- The "Charlie, Charlie Challenge" which is popular right now in which the participants balance one pencil across another on top of a piece of paper with the words "Yes or No" written on it. Then the kids recite the phrase, "Charlie, Charlie, are you there?" and wait for a supposed spirit to move the pencil in one direction or another. While this practice may or may not be real, it is dangerous and could open one up to the influence of demonic forces.
- So many modern movies are based on the occult and demonic possession.
- The prevalence of occult symbolism in pop culture, pop music, TV, sporting events, etc...
- The increase of alcoholism, and addiction to legal and illegal pharmaceuticals.
- The homosexual agenda and it's attacks on traditional family, marriage, and the Christian church.
- A rise in violence and sadism.
- A rapidly increasing decline in common sense morality.
- Materialism, consumerism, and gluttony.
- Idolization of the mindless and moronic in popular culture.
- False religions.
- Etc, etc, etc...
We must arm ourselves, our brethren, and especially our children. The hour is late and the battle is intensifying rapidly. Christians, the gospel, the Christian faith is under attack. We are surrounded by the enemy on all sides in the middle of a violent spiritual battlefield. Yet, the majority of the modern Christian church relies on worldly, secular methods in addressing spiritual issues. I use the word "addressing" because the church is not engaging in warfare. It seems one of the greatest problems in the modern church is rampant spiritual apathy in which no one wants to fight the battles but instead efforts are focused on worldly measures of success and new and innovative methods of compromise without any scriptural standards. The question must begin to be shouted, "Where are the men that will stand up and fight for the truth of the gospel in the name of Jesus Christ? Where have all the warriors gone?